Today Roberta turned 200,000. We took the kids out for a short ride and some ice cream to watch the big moment happen.
Here's to the little, blue lady who:
- drove us to CA, ID, WY, CO and other fun getaways. And always in perfect safety.
- lovingly transported Little Ms. Eris home from the hospital.
- saw Mr. Eris through a harrowing sales position that required tons of miles of driving each week.
- took me to SLC daily during my last two careers.
- cradles my children while they sleep on drives.
- survived Mr. Eris and me ~wink~.
- looks lovely after 10 years and so many miles.