Today is the last day of class for my Historical and Political Issues students. I try very hard to hide my political affiliation and opinions during the term, so I always allow them to ask me any political/opinion question on the last day. It's fun to see what they ask, but also how shocked they are at some of the answers.
Here are some of the recurring questions. I wonder how many of you know the answers I gave?
1. Are you a Republican or Democrat?
2. What religion are you?
3. What do you think about gay marriage?
4. What do you think about Don't Ask, Don't Tell?
5. Who is your favorite president?
6. Who is your least favorite president?