Sunday, September 20, 2009
1. The cardboard Wesley Snipes head that I hung in my Geo Metro to keep people from breaking into my car. Again.
2. Enjoy a good tantrum (mine. Other people's emotional outbursts are ridiculous.).
3. Enjoy sleeping in.
4. Enjoy staying up late.
5. Listen to almost any of the music I listen to.
6. This. I can't be sure, but I'm going to bet his reaction to this will be, "Why?" Meanwhile, I find it to be absolute perfection.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Isn't she cute? She told the nurse in November, when she had to watch her two siblings get tons of attention over their broken arms, that she wanted a cast. Well, one soccer game is all it took. She is enjoying all the attention and fawning - so send it her way.
For those of you keeping track: This makes three broken arms on three kids in nine months. So I would like to introduce you to our doctor. You can call him "Dr. Cool" for two reasons: first, he is the best doc in town; second, he has been cool enough not to notify DCFS about my clear sub-parenting.
Note: Before Little Ms. got her cast today I spent a couple of hours in Urgent Care with Little Mr. He left school early with a flag football injury.... deep tissue bruise, but no break. ~phew~
Thursday, September 03, 2009
1. Using Axe hair product
2. Flirting with girls at the McDonald's
3. Emailing and calling girls in his class to make sure they would be at the pool
4. Wearing size 7 men's shoes
5. Showering daily - without a fight. He actually wants to smell good.
When did this happen? And what am I going to do with him now?
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Here's to the little, blue lady who:
- drove us to CA, ID, WY, CO and other fun getaways. And always in perfect safety.
- lovingly transported Little Ms. Eris home from the hospital.
- saw Mr. Eris through a harrowing sales position that required tons of miles of driving each week.
- took me to SLC daily during my last two careers.
- cradles my children while they sleep on drives.
- survived Mr. Eris and me ~wink~.
- looks lovely after 10 years and so many miles.