Thursday, January 05, 2012

I'm Back!

I have decided to try to post to his blasted blog at least weekly. For right now, the posts will likely revolve around my professional angst, hitting volleyballs, and trying to figure out how to raise a teenage boy. If you're interested stick around...

I am on the third draft of my dissertation proposal and I think this thing just might drive me to drink. I am spending a lot of time finding a lot of projects that absolutely must be finished before I attempt to write another word, but I am forcing myself to write at least daily. I have what feels like crippling performance anxiety - something I have never experienced with research or writing until a year ago - and I am trying to find ways to beat it. Any suggestions would be helpful. Prayers would be nice too. And if you know voo-doo, I'll take that too!

4 comments:

Muriel said...

So I'm commenting on your "Favorite Things as of Late". Is that recent? When are you visiting the grandparents?

athena said...

You blogged TWICE in 2011.

Lucy said...

woo hoo!!

Lucy said...

woo hoo!!