Thursday, January 12, 2012

Counting Down...

Tomorrow we leave for our big, surprise family trip! Three days in Disneyland, a presidential library, three days with Grandma and Grandpa, and then one day in Vegas. I think I'd be more excited if I was even remotely prepared. What do I have left to do. Let's see.....
1. Pack for me
2. Pack for Little Ms. Eris (she doesn't know about the trip!)
3. Pack for Littlest Ms. Eris (neither does she!)
4. Pack the van
5. Clean the house
6. Fix a Girl Scout snafu I created
7. Everything else
8. Run a conference call at 6 am tomorrow
9. Meet with Dad and Athena for breakfast chat

We are leaving at 8 am. I should be fine. Right? RIGHT??

2 comments:

jana said...

Good luck! The weather here has been lovely lately--I hope it holds for you :)

Unknown said...

good luck