Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Taking After Mom

Last week I took Littlest Ms. Eris to SLC for a meeting I had on my day off. Littlest loves to ride the trains so she was very excited. All the way down she played with puzzles and asked tons of questions. We went to my meeting and then we walked back to the train. On the Trax ride she started looking out the window trying to tell me what colors and shapes she saw.

Then it got quiet....

Mysteriously quiet....

Almost an eery quiet....

It was too quiet....

I have never seen her so quiet....

What could she possibly be looking at that would have her so enthralled....

Hmmmm.... maybe I should check on her....










Seriously. Try and tell me that isn't the cutest thing you have ever seen - I dare you.

3 comments:

Just Casi said...

I wonder if her arms fell asleep...

The Numismatist said...

Oh yeah, that's cute! And I would say that even if she didn't belong to me!

Muriel said...

And that is when we love her the most, right? ;)