Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Enabler

I have a friend at school named Kyle. We started in the same co-hort and have had a class together almost every semester. He is fun (I define fun as someone who can swap movie quotes and he occassionally wears a shirt that says Muggle). Over the course of our 2 years knowing each other he has made many comments about my eating habits. He thinks it is funny when I tear my tortillas in exact quarters before folding each quarter in half and eating them. And Kyle has been the beneficiary of many an odd m&m when my colors don't come out even.

A couple of weeks ago I took him a pair of cute, pink baby girl tennis shoes for his cute little baby nugget. Well, tonight when I got to class he presented me with the following (Athena, brace yourself):


That my friends, would be five bags of peanut m&ms each sorted to have even numbers in each bag.

7 comments:

KFinley said...

Is that all that it takes to make you happy?

athena said...

OMG! He is so cute!

athena said...

Even though you eat them wrong. They are supposed to be in patterns, not even numbers. Also, a tortilla should be folded in half and then again in thirds. It must then be eaten point first with one bite, next row two bites, next row three bites. Generally the last row is with four bites.

You are so weird.

The Numismatist said...

What can I say other than "I'm so sorry about that DNA"?

Just Casi said...

It's best to eat them in even colors as well.

The Numismatist said...

Wait, there were FIVE bags? That is an uneven number. Did you eat the sixth bag?

Eris said...

Yup. There were 6 bags, but we ate one bag in class on Wednesday night. Mr. Eris is shocked that I shared even numbers of m&ms with anyone, since he never gets that kind of royal treatment.

Athena: I eat them in rows, but you know my preference for even numbers. I like to eat the same amount on each side of my mouth.

K: Yes, that is basically all it takes to make me happy. That and wiping off the table and vacuuming the floor.