Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Eris is Looking Good

So after 2 weeks of effort, I finally got in for a cut and color. I don't know what it is, but just having a trim and my color touched up makes me feel like a completely new woman. It's awesome!

I work 45 miles away from home, which means I spend an hour in the car every morning and night - with 8 hours of work in between. I love my job - I love where I work - but it makes for a long day. So when I get the chance to have my hair done it makes me feel so much better.

Ladies, you can back me up here. Getting your hair done, a massage, buying new underwear or some cute new shoes - they all end up making you feel fabulous. Now before I get hate mail from angry feminists, let me make it clear that I do not wish to be judged by my appearance. As a proud feminist, I believe strongly that appearance should not matter (and I say that as a leggy blonde with an ample bossom). But, as much as it pains me to say it, I feel better when I think I look pretty.

What I'm saying is we all need to feel good about ourselves, and knowing we look good is a great start. So look out world: You'll never stop me - I have highlights!

Your Hair Should Be Red
Passionate, fiery, and sassy.You're a total smart aleck who's got the biggest personality around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I appreciate the nod to feminism, but I agree with you. Sometimes all I want to be is a girl. Anytime you want to be a girl together, I am completely on board!