2. Little Erises who, when hearing me degrade my mothering skills, yell "You are not a bad mom!"
3. Thrift store shopping. Count it:
Structure jeans for Mr. Eris: $4.99
Hiking boots for Little Mr.: $5.99
Knee-length Nike running shorts: $3.99
Two bike shirts: $3.99 ea. (wearing one right now!)
Bike shorts $7.99 (wearing em right now!)
Tri bottom (with running skirt!!) - normally $60 new -
4. Knowing that the pool will be open in a couple of weeks and I have three
best friends who will be up there all summer. Can't wait to play Googamus,
Duchess and Numi!!
5. Yesterday I got back on the trails for the first time this season. Mountains look great, feel great, smell great; they are great.
6. Today I joined the mfranti club and rode my bike to the train. It felt fantastic (but I don't know how I will make it up any hills while I tote my backpack.
7. Camping. Going this weekend. Can't wait to sleep in a tent and wake up in the cold mountains.
8. Open windows. I opened all the windows over the weekend and I love the breezes blowing through.
9. My garden. The victory garden is in (with 2nd generation plants, since I brutally murdered my first batch) and I am loving my daily time in the dirt.
10. The way the Little Erises look in the morning. Their hair is all stand-up-ish and they just look adorable.
11. Soccer. It's here and it aint going anywhere so I am deciding spending my weekends at soccer games is awesome.
This is a partial list that will be updated throughout the next few days.
So what do you think is awesome?