1. Alarm would not stop going off on my car.... at 4:50 am
2. Couldn't get keys untangled to get the car started
3. Problem with the switches (or some trainy thing) on Frontrunner line so my train is now 40 minutes behind schedule. Normally, I would just cancel class but I have group presentations today so I have five students who will be freaking out waiting for me and I have no way to contact them last minute. Mr. Eris lovingly agreed to come to SLC to get me to school on time, then the train started running miraculously without a hitch so I called to tell him nevermind.
4. He had already left (the man is fast!). So I feel awful for getting up so early.
5. While talking to him on the phone, he ran over something and got a flat tire. At 6:30 am. With no idea where the spare tire is because we've never had to use it.
The day had better get better! Especially for Mr. who did nothing to deserve this.