Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Threat Level "Red"

I will not negotiate with a terrorist. My baby sleepover time has been hijacked by a Looney-loving, pixelated, coin collector. Now, instead of a blue-eyed princess playing with the little Ms.es I get the key to the house and a map to the dog food. This is unacceptable.

Even better? I recently found out that this same individual has initiated contact with not only the Duchess, but Athena as well. The goddess of war?! What else could she have in mind than a full attack? Well, I have my emergency kits and food supply. Bring it on! So, my internet freedom lovers: Are you with me or against me?

Bids are now being accepted for my "Mission Accomplished" banner. Submit via email.

6 comments:

The Numismatist said...

Threat level has been reduced to gold, the color of eyes that I thought you preferred. I am willing to negotiate a truce.

athena said...

Are you sure you want to wage war against me? I will come and trash your office!

Just Casi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Casi said...

I will witness for you.
And if necessary, fight.

The Numismatist said...

Casi, you need to quit reading.
Now.

Unknown said...

LOL - this was funny!