1. We rented a little house for the first year. The guy who lived downstairs was in a band and played the song "Breakfast at Tiffany's" constantly. We could hear it perfectly - but that's probably nothing compared to what he heard. ~wink~
2. We lived on Hamburger Helper for the first year. I still can't eat that.
3. We didn't get a honeymoon (it was the middle of the semester). So on May 19th we went to Disneyland while on a soccer trip for Mr. Eris. It was a great day, but we can't remember a dang thing about it except getting stuck at the park with no ride home.
4. We spent more time undressed for the first six months than we did dressed.
5. We can take long road trips, such as drives to Pocatello, and just talk the whole time. It's nice.
PS - You can visit the Numismatist for some photos. They were quite a shock.