Monday, December 18, 2006

Can't You Hear the Alphaville Playing

Just for fun, I answered these questions. Feel free to answer them yourself, but you really should share with the group!

PS - See Duchess, I am a cyber-stalker!

1. Who was your first prom date?
Chris – ask my mom about the dress. Her only disaster.

2. Who was your first room mate?
Other than my sister, you move on to my husband. Unless you count the week at cheerleading camp: Faith.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink?
Wine, sneaked from the fridge when I was 14.

4. What was your first job?
Cleaning a doctor’s office, $20 a pop.

5. What was your first car?
1989 Geo Metro. It cost $9.00 to fill up and I could drive on that for over a week. It was gray, had a kick-ass stereo, and my mom once found my boyfriend’s (see #18) underwear under the front seat. Man, I miss that car.

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
1984 – Great-grandma Hipwell.

7. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Bromley – coincidently, also my 5th grade teacher. Creepily, I dated her son in high school (I’m grimacing as I type).

8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
California – Disneyland to support the Americanization and corporatization of the world.

9. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
Do you mean “sneaked?” I am sad to report I have led a very obedient life, and I cannot recall ever sneaking out of the house. But my sister did… now that’s a story. Damn dogs.

10. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends?
Stephanie and No. But my next best friend was Faith, and yes.

11. Where was your first sleepover?
I’m going to guess my paternal grandparents. Friend-sleepover was Stephanie, mentioned in #10.

12. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning?
Mr. Eris, when I growl at him to quit waking me up even though, the night before, I specifically asked him to wake me up in the morning.

13. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
Being a niece to several aunts, I have spent many a wedding in a flower girl or honorary flower girl dress. The first time I was ever truly in a wedding it was my sister’s – man did she hate me back then. She spent a lot of time muttering for me to get away from her. I’m pretty sure I was asked to be in the wedding per my mother’s instructions.

14. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Hit the snooze button. 6 times. Then I get up and curse myself for sleeping in.

15. What was the first concert you ever went to?
The Monkees and Weird Al Yankovic. Woo-hoo!!!

16. First celebrity crush?
I was going to be Mrs. Larry Gatlin. Now he’s a Bushie, so that’s definitely off.

17. First crush?
Jesse H. So cute, but very short. Broke my heart – lesson learned.

18. First TRUE love?
I’ll be skewered for this: Chad H. High school sweetheart, would have married him in a heartbeat – but he dumped me because he was convinced I was in love with Mr. Eris (my ETERNAL LOVE).

19. When was your first detention?
Nada.

I have added:
20. When was your first kiss?
Age 13, at Barbara P.’s birthday party at Golden Spike Ice Skating Arena. It was Monte S. and the kiss was a quick peck. But, my first real kiss, with all the trimmings: Age 14, with a guy I met at Lagoon. So very Utah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are SUCH a stalker. Smile.